If the Cathedral is your home parish and you wish to baptize your child at another parish, you will need to request a “letter of permission” from Monsignor McNamee’s office.
Before requesting this letter – Your family must be registered and active members* at CTK
If you are not registered, CLICK HERE
*An active member, as defined by the Archdiocese of Atlanta, is registered with a parish, attends Mass on a regular basis, supports the parish through the consistent giving of time, talent and financial resources in support of the parish (use of offertory envelopes or online giving) and receives regular mailings and communications from the parish.
To request the letter
- Provide Monsignor’s office with:
- Parents’ and child’s names
- Family address, phone, email
- Baptism date or tentative date
- Parish of baptism: name, address, phone, fax#, contact name and email.
- If the parish requires proof of attendance at a baptism preparation class and you attended the class at CTK
- Ask Monsignor’s office to include class date in letter. If you are unsure of date, we can look it up.
Trish Carr at email@example.com