Community Baptisms (Cathedral)
Typically scheduled on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month at 9:30 am.
Generally 3 – 4 families participate in the community baptism
Private Baptisms (d’Youville Chapel)
Saturdays, 9:00 – 11:15 am. (45 minute reservations)
Sundays, 12:00 noon and 12:45 pm.
Chapel is on 2nd floor of d’Youville Center
Please note that due to scheduling constraints, no private baptisms are scheduled in the Cathedral.
To schedule a baptism:
- Submit a Baptism Registration form to Scheduler, Kathleen, email@example.com
* Forms submitted in the Baptism Preparation class are forwarded to her.
* To request a form, refer to guidelines in Baptism Preparation for Infants and Children
- Check for available dates and times on the baptism calendar –
* To view the Baptism Calendar, CLICK HERE.
- Contact Scheduler Kathleen, firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire about a specific date and time found on the calendar.
- Include your child’s full name in all communications.
* To avoid confusion, provide child’s family name, not mother’s maiden name when corresponding with Kathleen.
Kathleen Swann – email@example.com