Through Confirmation, we call teens to encounter and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit; equip them to receive the graces of the Holy Spirit; and inspire them to enter into the Church’s mission and lifelong discipleship.
During their one-year preparation for Confirmation, usually in 10th grade, each student will:
- Have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ
- Understand the purpose, graces, and gifts of the Sacrament of Confirmation
- Recognize his/her personal gifts and the need the world has for them
- Receive mentorship, guidance, and support from faith-filled young adult leaders
- Get connected to his/her peers and mentors in the CTK community and become excited to continue growing in life-long discipleship with the Lord