For more than 70 years, the St. Vincent de Paul conference at the Cathedral of Christ the King has been helping our friends and neighbors by providing financial, material, educational and spiritual support to those in need regardless of background or faith and collaborates with other organizations to empower people to achieve self-sufficiency.
Make a gift to St. Vincent de Paul
(Select St. Vincent de Paul from the Cathedral Collections drop-down menu)
Winter Woolies Clothing and Stock the Food Pantry Drive
October 15 and 16
A truck will be parked on the Plaza, the parking lot between the Cathedral and Peachtree Road, accepting donations before and after all Masses.
Food Pantry Items (Non-perishable, unopened and unexpired items only):
This list is only a guide – all donations are appreciated!
- Canned/Jarred Items (Fruits, Vegetables, Meats, Soups, Peanut Butter, Jelly)
- Dry items (Cereals, Rice, Pasta, Oatmeal, Beans, Tea/Coffee)
- Infant Needs (Formula, baby food, diapers, wipes, soaps)
- Personal Hygiene (Soap, toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, feminine products, hand sanitizer)
- Household Items (Cleaning supplies, soaps, detergents, toilet paper, cleaning cloths, sponges)
- Kitchen Items (Aluminum Foil, plastic wrap, ziploc bags)
- Snack Bag Items (Protein pull top items, pudding, fruit cups, peanut butter/cheese sandwich crackers)
General Information about St. Vincent de Paul:
The conference at the Cathedral of Christ the King is part of an international organization that has operated in North & Middle Georgia since 1903.
As members of St. Vincent de Paul, we live our mission as Catholic Christians by:
• Answering helpline calls to connect callers with the help they need.
• Making home visits to assess the needs of individuals and families and helping identify appropriate resources for them.
• Providing a measure of financial help with utilities, gas bills, and rent to our neighbors in need. This financial aid comes Christ the King parishioners through a special monthly collection.
To request assistance please contact our HELP line: 678-892-6163
To learn more about volunteer opportunities: Tim Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store (Chamblee): 770-936-0766 or The Thrift Shopper.