Why Practice Natural Family Planning?
John Paul II teaches in Theology of the Body that the physical union of the spouses that generates new life is the crux of God’s plan for marriage. The beautiful love of the Trinity (the Holy Spirit processes from the communion of the Father and Son) is mirrored in the love of the spouses that generates new life in the same way. We get to participate with God in creating new life! What a privilege!
Couples who practice NFP are better communicators. They have to talk about their sex lives as part of NFP and that flows into better communication in all parts of the marriage.
NFP couples are less likely to get divorced and their children are more likely to stay faithful to the Church.
Want to learn more?
Read more here:
- NFP FAQS
- The Art of Natural Family Planning
- What is NFP?
- Why I don’t Use Contraception
- Marriage: Unique for a Reason
- A Healthy Marriage with Catholic Natural Family Planning
- Ann LaBar Hall, PA-C. 404-915-1685
- Sara Flood, R.N.(404) 313-7519
- Kathleen Raviele, M.D. (770) 491-0255
- Sarah San Fratello, R.N. (770) 270-9859
- Kelly Castleberry 678-438-5431
The following sessions are taught at the Cathedral by Ann LaBar Hall, PA-C. To register or for more information, please contact Ann at 404-915-1685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, February 14th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, March 14th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, April 25th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, May 16th at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, June 13th at 7:00 PM