Living Your Strengths Bible Study
Upcoming 6 week sessions beginning (click on the date to register):
- Tuesday, January 15th from 7 – 8:30 PM in the Ministry Offices
- Tuesday, March 5th from 7-8:30 PM in Conference Room 1
- Wednesday, May 15th from 7 – 8:30 PM in the Ministry Offices
Each of us is uniquely created in the image and likeness of God our Creator but it isn’t always easy to put our God-given talents into practice. The Living Your Strengths Bible Study gives us the ability to discover our God-given talents, explore and develop them and grow as good stewards of them. Over the six weeks, you will be able to answer with confidence the following questions:
- Do you understand how Jesus is operative in you through your strengths?
- What is your personal Mission Statement based on your Top 5?
- Are you using your unique gifts to be the best you can be in your personal, professional and parish lives?
- Can you recognize your Top Five Strengths and the unique strengths of the people around you?
If not, then the Living Your Strengths Bible Study is for you! The cost is $25, which includes the Clifton StrengthFinders assessment and copies of Living Your Strengths, Catholic Edition and Engage Your Strengths.
For more information, call 404-267-3690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.