Living Your Strengths Bible Study
- Click to register for the workshop on Saturday, September 28th from 9 am – 4:30 pm in the Ministry Offices
Each of us is uniquely created in the image and likeness of God our Creator but it isn’t always easy to put our God-given talents into practice. The Living Your Strengths Bible Study gives us the ability to discover our God-given talents, explore and develop them and grow as good stewards of them. During the workshop, you will be able to answer with confidence the following questions:
- Do you understand how Jesus is operative in you through your strengths?
- What is your personal Mission Statement based on your Top 5?
- Are you using your unique gifts to be the best you can be in your personal, professional and parish lives?
- Can you recognize your Top Five Strengths and the unique strengths of the people around you?
If not, then the Living Your Strengths Workshop is for you! The workshop cost is $100, which includes the CliftonStrengths assessment, CliftonStrengths 34 Report, CliftonStrengths Discovery materials packet, a digital copy of StrengthsFinders 2.0, continental breakfast and lunch. Please register by July 17th.
For more information, contact Bernadette Flowers at email@example.com.