How do I get a copy of my baptism or marriage certificate?

To obtain a copy of your sacramental records, please complete the Sacramental Records Request Form.

Where can I get information on how to become a godparent or sponsor?

If you have been asked to be a godparent or sponsor, please review the information here to obtain a Letter in Good Standing.

How do I update my address?

Please complete the Parish Census Form to update address, phone number, marital status, etc.

How do I get my parish verification form for Catholic Schools completed?

Please drop off your form at the Parish Reception Desk.  The completed form will returned by mail.

How do I schedule a Mass Intention?

To arrange a Mass Intention, please stop at the Cathedral Parish Reception Desk, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 7:00 pm, or on weekends from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. There is a customary $10 donation for Mass Intentions

View our live streams